Friday, January 29, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/30/2010: Donations for a Free Gift

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/30/2010: If someone sends you free address labels, in hopes you’ll send them a donation; do you use them even though you don’t send a donation?

Personally, I always have.

I’d read once, long ago, that is okay to do so. You didn’t ask for the labels. Anything sent to you without your asking … is a gift. You are free to use them without any stabs of conscious.

Sometimes, I have sent the donation. Other times, I have not. If the request being made is one I support, and it’s been awhile since I’ve made a donation … I’ll make one.

But I always use my FREE gifts.


Check out my website at: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://HomeSpunGraphics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment