Friday, January 8, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/8/2010-Amusing, True Stories

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/8/2010:( Tell an amusing, true story that you sometimes share with others. (Be kind.)

My husband moved here from WI. He thinks Ohio drivers drive crazy! He is always bemoaning some act that someone just made. Many times, I have to agree.

Many years ago, he and I went on a quick trip to visit family in another state. He was looking for his exit, and had just gone past it. He quickly realized that, and pulled over onto the berm. He backed up, till he was able to get off. I was horrified, as we were on the freeway, and I’d heard him complain about others doing just this.

I chided him about it, and he laughed and said, “I’m allowed to do that now. I’m from Ohio!”

No comments:

Post a Comment