Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/13/2010

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/13/2010: Is there a lesson you’ve learned from life or are still learning that you’d like to share?

The lesson I am working on in my life … and I’m sure it will take the rest of my life to learn it … is this one. Don’t beat myself up for things that have happened in my past.

You’ve heard it and so have I. Don’t cry over split milk. You can’t change the past, you can only live today.

It is much easier to forgive someone else than it is to forgive myself. Why? I guess because there are times I can’t believe I could be so stupid. But, we all have stupid moments.

So, I’m working on it. As in all things, there are good days, and bad days. For the most part, I am getting better at it.

Check out my website at: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://HomeSpunGraphics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment