Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/20/2010

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/20/2010: Is there some sight or event that you can pick out of your memories that made a big impression on you?

Yes. There is a sight that left quite an impression on me.

It was when I was young, around 12 or 13.

Our family was taking a vacation to the south. My dad wanted to visit the Miami Seaquarium.

We were almost there, and I looked out the window as we were passing over the longest bridge I’d ever been on. The thing that struck me was that it was out in ocean. Water surrounded us everywhere. It was a little terrifying at first.

Even today, I marvel at how we are able to connected land that is a fair distance from each other.

It was marvelous … and terrifying … all at the same time.


Check out my website at: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://HomeSpunGraphics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment