Friday, January 15, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/16/2010-Win A Million Dollars

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/16/2010: If you won a million dollars, how would you allow it to change your life?

Oh wow!

First, I would NOT tell everyone. In fact, I’d probably tell NO ONE. Money does the strangest things to people … and family.

I would still work, but not a full work week. If I did not have a business I wanted to run, I might look for one that I find fascinating, and work part time there to see it in action.

I would give to charity more.

I would also be generous with my immediate family including them when they are grown and with my grandchildren.

I would pay off my house, and I would take vacations. Not fancy vacations, but simple ones. I’d go to the beach, to the mountains, and to the desert.

I would buy another car, although it wouldn’t be BRAND NEW. No reason for me to waste it.

I would take more classes in things that interest me.

And I would save the rest to provide for retirement and old age.


Check out my website at: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://HomeSpunGraphics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment