Monday, January 18, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/19/2010: Last Day To Live

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/19/2010: If you knew that today was your last day to live, how would you live it?

I’d want to squeeze all the most important things into my day.

And that would be to spend all the minutes of my day with my family.

I would want them to know how much I loved them, and how rich they’ve made my life. And I’d tune my ear to hear every word they said.

I’d want to answer any questions they have for me, before I go.

Hopefully, all my affairs would be in order.

This is a really hard question, and one that I would have to think even more on. I suppose it’s a blessing when we don’t know when our last day to live is.



Check out my website at: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://HomeSpunGraphics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment