Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 1/6--Changing Things

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

1/6/2010:( If you could change one or two things in your life, what would they be and why?

If I was honest, I’d say it would be to have a never-ending income.

Basically, I hate to worry. I want to be able to retire one day, and not have my kids worry about me and my future. I wouldn’t want to be a burden to them.

To me, money is freedom. It allows you to be able to do the things you’d like to do when you’d like to do it.

There is one other thing I would change. I would want to make the world as safe as it was when I grew up. I would love to have us all be able to go back to simpler times. Parents would not worry so much about letting their kids enjoy playing outdoors with their friends. Children could then spend their natural energy, and sleep soundly through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment