Monday, February 1, 2010

Journal-Lane Question for 2/1/2010: The Letter A

Ponder this question for today. Write it down in a journal to pass on to family members once you're gone.

You can post it here, or in your own journal book.

Have a great day.

2/1/2010: There are 26 letters of the alphabet. This month, let’s take the first 26 days, and choose a word/words to describe something about you to fit the day’s letter. Today is A.

Being that today’s letter is A, I’m choosing the word: attitude.

Attitude is something that can “make” or “break” my day. Attitude is something I work on constantly because it can bring wonderful things into my life … or it can end them.

When I was young, my grandmother told my stepmother that I wore my diapers “with an air”. That’s attitude … for short! So, I guess I’ve had one for as long as it can be remembered.

I am still shaping my social attitude. Deep down, I know how I feel. And mine tends to get a little down, so I’m always trying to open it up.

Ideas I use to “lift” my attitude are things like remembering what I do have. The things I am grateful for. Whenever I’m feeling really down, I remember there are truly people with REAL problems, and if I had to deal with those … maybe then I would have a good reason for the attitude I’m currently feeling when I’m down.

Many problems enter our life, and we navigate through them. Attitude helps us get through those, so I examine it daily.


Check out my website at: http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/ (3 new free graphics each day) and my other blog at: http://homespungraphics.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment